FEP-4600 Communications Controller
The FEP-4600 is a powerful, cost effective solution capable of replacing many of the traditional 3745/46 FEP features. It eliminates costly NCP/SSP or EP software licenses, and provides SNA, Non-SNA, and IP support to communicate with a variety of remote devices. In addition, both cross-domain (PU4/SNI) communications and BiSync protocol conversion are provided.
- Functional 3745/46 Replacement
- Support for multiple high-speed lines
- No Software Licenses: No NCP, No SSP, No EP
- Transparent to: Local Host, Application Users, Remote 37xx’s
- FICON and ESCON support
- Web based configuration
- Legacy Protocols (SNA/SDLC (PU2/PU4/SNI), BiSync 3270/RJE, Token Ring (NTRI) LLC, Ethernet LLC)
- Real time system management and monitoring
- Redundant hot swappable power supplies
- Hot swappable fans/drives
This PDF gives you more information about FEP-4600.
Send a request to contact us.